Initial Consultation1.5 hour duration
- A full history of your health and current condition will be taken
- We assess your body systems and indicate areas that need further investigation
- We discuss any pathology and functional testing that may assist with diagnosis and treatment of your condition
- + We will create and deliver herbal tinctures and nutritional supplements to treat your symptoms
- But most importantly the herbs and supplements we use will work on the deeper core issues
- We will support you in making lifestyle changes to improve your health
Follow-up Consultation1 hour duration
- Ongoing treatments enable us to monitor your response to treatment
- Further herbal, nutritional and food medicine will be created and delivered
- Any relevant dietary changes will be fully explained and supported
- Ongoing monitoring via pathology and functional testing is also available if needed
- We continue to work on the deeper patterns in your health
Follow-up Consultation30 minute duration
- These shorter session are ideal if you need to immediately address symptoms of a cold, flu, virus
- They will focus only on your immediate symptoms
- We will create herbal mixtures and nutritional supplements to treat your symptoms
- We will explain strategies to resolve your illness and prevent it escalating into more serious complications
- They can also be used to keep on track with an already established treatment strategy
Cancellation Policy Terms & Conditions
To change or cancel an appointment you need to provide 48 hours notice to avoid a cancallation fee of $50.
Please call 03 9443 9330 to make any changes to your appointment.
If you have any cold/flu/covid-19 symptoms please call us to have your appointment via medical video conference 03 9443 9330
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note the above time needed to charge or cancel your appointment to avoid a $50 fee.
By booking an appointment online you agree to the cancellation policy terms and conditions.
What you need to do before your appointment
- When you book a full initial appointment, you will receive both email and sms confirmation
- Attached will be a health assessment questionnaire (for full initial consultations only) look for the blue button
- Please complete before your appointment
- If you do not receive email/link, please click here to fill out a basic online form via our website (better to go to the form linked into the email/text) but this is here as a back up.
- Please read the 48 hours cancellation policy at the bottom of this page. In booking an appointment you are agreeing to this policy.
Location & Hours
Our clinic address is 71C Pender Street Thornbury, Victoria 3071
We’re open: Monday & Tuesday 9:30am – 5pm and Wednesday & Thursday 9:30am – 4pm