Buy in bulk and save – postage is the same as for a single bottle of sunscreen…
This pack is for two (2) tubs of Perrin’s All Natural Sunscreen – save $5
Perrin Naturals Sunscreen
Moisturizing, Restorative, and Protective. SPF 15 (roughly 4 hours of protection depending on your skins sun tolerance)
(please be aware that sunscreen with SPF30/50 will usually contain a number of chemicals which in Australia are not necessarily fully listed on the label – this wiki link is independent and quite informative https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunscreen)
Perrin Naturals – All Natural Sunscreen uses 100% natural ingredients that work to protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun. Perrin Naturals – All Natural Sunscreen uses Zinc oxide. This is a totally natural ingredient which deflects the rays of the sun and reduces the suns penetration into your skin. Formulated in a base of organic aloe vera, vegetable oils, beeswax, and organic shea butter. It is enriched with antioxidants and vitamins that assist your skin to resist the negative effects of sun exposure and to give nourishment to previously damaged skin.
- Zinc Oxide provides natural UVA/UVB protection.
- Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil are all natural edible oils that have sunblocking functions.
- Vitamins C and E. Studies show vitamin C and E help to protect against ultraviolet damage when applied topically.
- Grape Seed Extract and Resveratrol help to support skin that has experienced sun damage and provide antioxidant protection to avoid damage caused by UV rays.
- Organic Aloe Vera helps to lessen the burning of over exposure to the sun rays.
- Essentials oils of Vanilla, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Patchouli.
About SPF and the Chemicals used to make hight SPF products
A higher SPF rating requires a lot more sunscreen chemicals for not a lot more hours of sun protection. SPF 15 blocks 93% while SPF 30 blocks 97% of UV radiation. SPF 15 means that if I burn after 15 minutes of direct sun exposure I will be protected by SPF15 for about 4 hours. If I used SPF30 I would be protected for about 8 hours. It important to note that the thickness of sunscreen applied will increase the length of protection time. If you are thinking wow its twice as strong you are correct – however this increase in time between applications means that some pretty scary chemicals are used – below is a list of ingredients based on weight used in a typical SPF30/50 sunscreen – NONE of these are in Perrin Naturals Sunscreen. In Australia, not all of these will be listed on your sunscreen label because it’s not required by law.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethanol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Water, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol, Butylene Glycol