Perrin Naturals Revive
- Revive smells AMAZING!
- This formula may assist with the symptoms of sun-damaged skin, rosacea, age spots, lichen sclerosus (sclerosis), abnormal skin tissue, and will support overall skin health.
- Revive has a lighter feel than Creme Complete and will deeply moisturise and protect your skin.
This cream may support the repair of sun damage or damage from Lichen Sclerosis
If your skin condition is severe you may need to consider combining the creme complete (during the day) with Perrin’s Blend (at night).
100% Natural – How does it work so well?
Since Revive is a lighter cream it will work well for a daytime face moisturizer, while providing some of the same corrective benefits as the Creme Complete. It is an ideal solution if you enjoy ylang ylang essential oil.
- Resveratrol and grape seed extract help to stifle the growth of abnormal skin cells, and encourage an apoptosis (a dying off) of those cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant found naturally in our bodies, helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and photoageing.
- CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant that is necessary for proper cellular function.
- An array of antioxidants to fight free-radical damage: CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, n-acetyl cysteine, vitamin C and E, grape seed extract, resveratrol, green tea extract, pomegranic extract.
- Green Tea Extract: Epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC) is a polyphenol in green tea that acts as an antioxidant while also helping to rejuvenate dying skin cells. ECGC may even promote wound healing.
- Calendula: We infuse organic extra virgin olive oil with the calendula flower. Calendula is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal.
- Vitamin E – 4,000 iu per jar. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that has shown to have a variety of benefits for the skin. Studies have shown vitamin E may help decrease the effects if psoriasis and erythema, aid in the reduction of stretch marks, reduce scarring from wounds. It may help reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Linoleic Acid: Both grape seed oil and safflower oil are high in linoleic acid. Linoleic Acid is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid part of the Omega 6 fatty acids. It is necessary for proper skin health. Linoleic Acid helps retain moisture in the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, and aids in wound healing.
- Jojoba Oil is actually a liquid wax that is structurally very similar to the natural sebum produced by our own skin. Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-allergenic, and does not clog pores. It is an antioxidant, is antibacterial, and is a natural fungicide. It has been shown to improve acne, help hair loss, cure cradle cap, and relieve sunburn.
Organic aloe vera, grape seed oil, organic beeswax, organic safflower oil, emulsifying wax, natural vitamin E in soy oil, organic vegetable glycerin, calendula infused organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, honey, organic jojoba oil, organic lecithin, vitamin C, resveratrol, n-acetyl cysteine, alpha lipoic acid, sodium bicarbonate, jasmine oil, gernanium oil, coriander oil, bergamot oil, organic corn starch, grape seed extract, CoQ10, green tea extract, vitamins A & D, biotin, clove oil, cream of tartar, vanilla oil, xanthan gum.
How to use:
- Apply at least 2 times daily.
- To use as a mildly corrective moisturizer apply 1-2 times daily.
- Apply 1-2 times daily to affected area
- Apply to affected area 1-2 times daily.
- Apply 2-6 times daily.