A special combination pack of both Perrin’s Blend and Creme Complete would normally total AU$109
Buy them together at AU$101 for a savings of AU$8.00
Due to current exchange rates the Perrin’s website cost AU$117 so you will save $16 and less postage when you buy with us
Using the Perrin’s Blend in conjunction with the Crème Complete
Usually, Perrin’s Blend is used at night, and the Crème Complete during the day.
Crème Complete is a corrective cream, whilst in the jar it is yellow in colour, however it is easily and deeply absorbed into your skin and can not be perceived. Unlike Perrin’s Blend, Crème Complete is easily spread on the skin. Over time, use of Crème Complete may help to resolve abnormal skin tissue and discoloured sun-damaged areas. The minerals and vitamins in this cream are able to support your skin at a deep base level by supporting the growth of new skin tissue deep in the dermis. We have received reports that creme complete has assisted our customers manage the symptoms of Lichen Sclerosis.
Crème Complete is less concentrated than the Perrin’s Blend so it may take longer to see results, however ongoing use is beneficial. Often people use the Crème Complete alongside Perrin’s Blend. This is especially helpful if the areas you are wanting to correct/support is on your face and you need to be in public without a bandage or a red ointment on your face. Using Perrin’s Blend at night and the Crème Complete during the day or when out in public is an easy solution.
Exposure to UV rays (sunlight) can slow down the healing progress in some conditions and reverse improvements. So covering the area with hat or gloves and using a sunscreen – like the Perrin’s Sunscreen is important. If your condition is widespread you may want to wear clothing that keeps the whole area out of contact with UV rays (sunlight).
Sometimes there can be a reoccurrence of issues if usage is stopped too early. Sometimes a person will address sun damage or actinic keratosis and will discontinue as soon as the issue appears to be resolved. Early discontinuation may be when an issue may return. We recommend continuing treatment at least a few weeks after the condition is resolved (if using Perrin’s Blend) or use the Crème Complete for a period of months or on-going.
Perrin’s Blend 30g
An all natural ointment that may support abnormal skin. Non-Invasive, Non-Chemical, Non-surgical
Perrin’s Blend is a natural blend of powerful antioxidants. This product is so natural that every ingredient in can be purchased at a health food store and taken internally. Made with Raw Honey purchased directly from a honey farm, Grape Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Natural Vitamin E, Grape Seed Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid and NAC (N-AcetylCysteine).
- Grape Seed Extract contains an array of polyphenols that promote healthy cell growth. These polyphenols also help to inhibit the growth and encourage the apoptosis (a dying off) of abnormal cells.
- Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C is an antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant that promotes the growth of normal skin.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine is an amino acid derivative that helps to block the development of abnormal cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent aging, and reduce inflammation associated with free-radical damage.
- D Alpha tocopherol or Vitamin E is an antioxidant that in needed for healthy skin growth.
- Perrin’s Blend is a thick sticky burgundy coloured ointment used to correct specific spots of abnormal skin growth: skin lesions, moles, actinic keratosis, warts. Most of the customer testimonies that concern actinic keratosis and skin lesions involve the Perrin’s Blend™.
- Perrin’s Blend™ usually needs to be covered with a bandage click here to find out more details about use.
Creme Complete 60g
A natural multi-faceted approach to skin rejuvenation and restoration.
A corrective anti-aging formula that may suppport sun-damaged skin, rosacea, age spots, lichen sclerosus, abnormal skin tissue, and overall skin health.
Creme Complete contains the greatest combination and highest concentration of restorative and corrective ingredients. Crème Complete is completely natural it helps to restore, moisturise, and protect your skin.
- This cream is a totally natural way to avoid and support sun-damage, it may also support skin that is suffering from rosacea, age spots, lichens sclerosis and many other abnormalities.
- Creme Complete is the strongest cream that Perrin Naturals produces and it has an incredibly high level of active ingredients. This enables it to restore, moisturise and protect.
- Sun-damage can be unsightly and applying nutrients directly to the skin via a cream like Creme Complete Scent of Rose may assist your skin to avoid degeneration and damage over time.
- There have been many customers contact us about the positive effect that Creme complete and Creme Complete Scent of Rose has had on their Lichens Sclerosis.
Creme Complete contains organic aloe vera, grape seed oil, beeswax, vegetable glycerin, organic cocoa butter, natural vitamin E in soy oil, organic castor oil, vegetable derived emulsifying wax, almond oil, organic safflower oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, honey, lavender oil, lecithin, vitamin C, n-acetyl cysteine, resveratrol, alpha lipoic acid, sodium bicarbonate, grape seed extract, coQ10, biotin, vitamin A & D, lemon oil, frankincense oil, peppermint oil, geranium oil, cornstarch, cream of tartar, and rice flour.
About some of the ingredients:
- Resveratrol and Grape Seed Extract help to stifle the growth of abnormal skin cells, and encourage an apoptosis (a dying off) of those cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- CoQ10 helps to restore proper cellular function.
- An array of Antioxidants to fight free-radical damage: CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, vitamin C and E, grape seed extract, resveratrol.