Perrin Naturals Perrin’s Blend
A totally natural honey based (thick sticky) ointment that may assist with skin lesions, growths, and abnormal skin. This is a gentle product, it contains absolutely no chemicals and is a non-invasive approach that may assist with skin lesions like actinic keratosis (scaly areas of skin damage), moles, warts, skin tags and lichen sclerosus (sclerosis).
Perrin’s Blend is a 100% natural, antioxidant, grape seed extract ointment.
It contains 5 simple yet powerful ingredients in a base of honey and grape seed oil.
- Grape Seed Extract contains polyphenols that work to promote healthy cell growth. These polyphenols have been shown to minimise the growth of abnormal cells and encourage these cells to die.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant that promotes the growth of normal skin.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine is an amino acid that may help to block the development of abnormal cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the oxidation that causes aging. Oxidation, also known as free-radical damage, is caused by exposure to the sun, air pollution, heavy metals and other toxins.
- D Alpha tocopherol otherwise known as Vitamin E is an antioxidant shown to support healthy skin growth.
How to Use Perrin’s Blend
- Perrin’s Blend needs to be covered with a bandage to prevent it from rubbing off and staining clothes or bedding.
- You will get best results when the area being treated is in constant contact with Perrin’s Blend.
- You will get faster results if the area remains covered when bathing to prevent the ointment being washed off on a microscopic level. Change the bandage after bathing and applying a fresh amount of Perrin’s Blend – avoid having a wet bandage on your skin.
- Waterproof plasters are a good option as they do not need to be changed as often. Wash the area periodically to prevent a build up of adhesive. If a growth is on your face then during the day it may not be necessary to cover the area since the Perrin’s Blend will probably not be rubbed off as easily.
- You can use Perrin’s Blend at night and the Crème Complete during the day. This is especially useful if the area is on your face and you feel uncomfortable wearing a plaster. It is also the recommended practice for Lichen sclerosus.
Perrin’s Blend is a natural blend of powerful antioxidants. Every single ingredient in Perrin’s Blend can be internally so you know that it’s pure and totally natural. Made with Raw Honey purchased directly from a honey farm, Grape Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Vitamin E, Grape Seed Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, NAC (N-AcetylCysteine), small amounts of Magnesium Stearate (non-caking agent from vitamin E) and rice flower.